Tuesday, May 18, 2004
adult jokes
Question: Why is sperm donation more expensive rather than blood donation?
Answer: Because it's HANDMADE!!
An old man married a young girl. On their wedding night, he showed five fingers to his young wife.
Young girl : "Ooh.. darling! 5 times?"
Old man : "No dear, choose which one do you prefer to start with?"
Man 1 : "My wife is obsessed with cars. While asleep, she holds my bird and say '1st gear, 2nd gear...'"
Man 2 : "My wife is worse! She puts my bird inside her and say 'Full tank please'."
Question : What is the closest thing that is similar to a woman's period?
Answer : Your salary; it comes once a month, lasts about 5-7 days and if it doesn't come, it means you are in big trouble!
Two prostitutes were in a taxi, on their way home after "work".
Bitch 1 : I smell sperm!
Bitch 2 : Sorry, I burped!
An old man went to the chemist to buy a box of a Viagra.
The Chemist said that it would be useless for a man of 70 .
The man said, "I know , sex is out of question, I
just want to stop peeing on my shoes."
What's the difference between biology and sociology?
When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is
biology. When the baby looks like the neighbour,
then it is sociology.
Mother was scolding the daughter, "I don't like the
guy you are going out with. He is too dumb."
"No, momma," she said, "He is going to be a doctor
and he has already cured me of that illness that I used
to have every month!"
Question: Why is sperm donation more expensive rather than blood donation?
Answer: Because it's HANDMADE!!
An old man married a young girl. On their wedding night, he showed five fingers to his young wife.
Young girl : "Ooh.. darling! 5 times?"
Old man : "No dear, choose which one do you prefer to start with?"
Man 1 : "My wife is obsessed with cars. While asleep, she holds my bird and say '1st gear, 2nd gear...'"
Man 2 : "My wife is worse! She puts my bird inside her and say 'Full tank please'."
Question : What is the closest thing that is similar to a woman's period?
Answer : Your salary; it comes once a month, lasts about 5-7 days and if it doesn't come, it means you are in big trouble!
Two prostitutes were in a taxi, on their way home after "work".
Bitch 1 : I smell sperm!
Bitch 2 : Sorry, I burped!
An old man went to the chemist to buy a box of a Viagra.
The Chemist said that it would be useless for a man of 70 .
The man said, "I know , sex is out of question, I
just want to stop peeing on my shoes."
What's the difference between biology and sociology?
When the baby looks like his dad or mom, then it is
biology. When the baby looks like the neighbour,
then it is sociology.
Mother was scolding the daughter, "I don't like the
guy you are going out with. He is too dumb."
"No, momma," she said, "He is going to be a doctor
and he has already cured me of that illness that I used
to have every month!"
Comments:
Post a Comment