Monday, May 17, 2004
Finally home at last, immediately i felt so hot and is already thinking to return to Genting. Well over all I’m happy with my first trip. I had lots of fun and excitements.
We (gf and I) woke up at 5am on Friday and left home about 55minutes later. We then took MRT to Bugis and take a cab to JB. I don’t like the cab driver as I felt that he was unfriendly.(the way he ask for our passport Anyway we reach JB and had a small breakfast in a shop-house there. Then we meet up with the rest and board the coach. I remembered that my friend had told me that it was a long….. journey. Oh My God.. I was a 6-hour journey. I wanted to see the scenery but soon my eyes were tired and I took a small nap on the bus. About one and a half hour later, we took our first break and I was a bit relief because I NEED TO GO THE THE TOILET….
Later after our first break there is still another two stops. 6 hour had pass and we can see our hotel at the top of the mountain. FIRST WORLD HOTEL… at last we finally reach.. nono is only reaching.. haha. On our way up, we saw cables connected up the mountain. Anyway I’m sure some are power cable but I think there are also cables for the cable cars. Then we reach the hotel, check-in, and took a small rest in the hotel b4 we meet to have our lunch.
We are not sure which food is good there so we just anyhow select. And we went in to Haihan. There food SUX to the max. PUI!!! Some more so expensive.. Eeeeee. After that yucky lunch dunno why I keep on have that feeling… the feeling of shiting.. haha
But then I din shit becos it was not the really shiting feeling.. oops….
We then walk around from hotel to hotel. Until I was the CABLE CARS STATION… I think that if genting is a small place then I should try everything so that I wouldn’t be visiting genting that offen.(maybe a few years once) and we all tried it… it was very fun specially when it took off. That was cool… haha I shouted to create that environment and who knows I hear more shout other then me.. haha… that was a very long way to the next end point. I think abt 15-20 minutes the whole trip. But I’m sure for first timer like me will love the view that we saw on the cable cars. After the cable car I forgot what did we do. I think we just walk around but later we went to the SNOW-WORLD that was very fun too. I was freaking cool at –5 degree everything on my body was sinking. We had lots of fun inside too. The slide was very fast and exciting. OMG.. all our ears had turn red… haha. After taking some photo we went out and defrost ourselves. I was hungry and brought a pizza and Kenny Rogers food and return to our room to eat and bath. We had no activity after that but I went shopping with my gf until the shop close. We are so tired and went to sleep abt 2+am.
And the next day we gotta meet at 7am.
End of day one.
We (gf and I) woke up at 5am on Friday and left home about 55minutes later. We then took MRT to Bugis and take a cab to JB. I don’t like the cab driver as I felt that he was unfriendly.(the way he ask for our passport Anyway we reach JB and had a small breakfast in a shop-house there. Then we meet up with the rest and board the coach. I remembered that my friend had told me that it was a long….. journey. Oh My God.. I was a 6-hour journey. I wanted to see the scenery but soon my eyes were tired and I took a small nap on the bus. About one and a half hour later, we took our first break and I was a bit relief because I NEED TO GO THE THE TOILET….
Later after our first break there is still another two stops. 6 hour had pass and we can see our hotel at the top of the mountain. FIRST WORLD HOTEL… at last we finally reach.. nono is only reaching.. haha. On our way up, we saw cables connected up the mountain. Anyway I’m sure some are power cable but I think there are also cables for the cable cars. Then we reach the hotel, check-in, and took a small rest in the hotel b4 we meet to have our lunch.
We are not sure which food is good there so we just anyhow select. And we went in to Haihan. There food SUX to the max. PUI!!! Some more so expensive.. Eeeeee. After that yucky lunch dunno why I keep on have that feeling… the feeling of shiting.. haha
But then I din shit becos it was not the really shiting feeling.. oops….
We then walk around from hotel to hotel. Until I was the CABLE CARS STATION… I think that if genting is a small place then I should try everything so that I wouldn’t be visiting genting that offen.(maybe a few years once) and we all tried it… it was very fun specially when it took off. That was cool… haha I shouted to create that environment and who knows I hear more shout other then me.. haha… that was a very long way to the next end point. I think abt 15-20 minutes the whole trip. But I’m sure for first timer like me will love the view that we saw on the cable cars. After the cable car I forgot what did we do. I think we just walk around but later we went to the SNOW-WORLD that was very fun too. I was freaking cool at –5 degree everything on my body was sinking. We had lots of fun inside too. The slide was very fast and exciting. OMG.. all our ears had turn red… haha. After taking some photo we went out and defrost ourselves. I was hungry and brought a pizza and Kenny Rogers food and return to our room to eat and bath. We had no activity after that but I went shopping with my gf until the shop close. We are so tired and went to sleep abt 2+am.
And the next day we gotta meet at 7am.
End of day one.
Comments:
Post a Comment